2 days late updating, haven't been well at all since I got home from weigh in.
I have Pharyngitis and it's knocked me sideways :(
I did my [weekly] measurements on Thursday morning
I've lost an inch off my boobs and an inch off my waist. Really pleased with that as I've definitely felt much slinkier this week.
Second weigh in with my new group and I was definitely hoping for a loss of more than 1lb like last week.
I'd switched to the Extra Easy plan and I really felt in myself that it was doing me some good.
I walked A LOT this week, with and without the dog and I'm definitely enjoying it more, I'm itching to get out and do another one 30 minutes after I get home :)
Anyway, here it is:
Starting Weight: 162 pounds
Current Weight: 157 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 4 pounds !!!!
Total Weight Loss: 5 pounds
Target Weight: 133 pounds
Aim for next weigh in: At least 2lb off for my half stone :)
Mood: Really chuffed, but really poorly!
FOUR WHOLE POUNDS OFF !! Wish you could have seen my face!! :D
As i'm struggling to swallow at the moment, eating is definitely a problem so I'm hoping that I can shift this in time to get some good stuff down me to help me get a loss next week.
I won't be out and about walking but i'll definitely be doing *something* once I feel better. I just hope it's enough.
If I'm completely honest, I don't even mind if I don't get my half stone next week, just 1lb off will do, but it'd cheer me up a fair bit if I managed it.
Also, while I'm here, a huge congrats to Alex who got to her half way mark on Thursday. Awesome girly who is doing so damn well, proud of you lady! x
Saturday, 5 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon and have a good week :-)
Vicky x
Thanks Jenn, I am SO Proud of you and your 4lbs!!! I Knew you'd lose but 4lbs is Amazing. Keep going with your EE, you definitely got to grips with it! xx
Thanks Vicky! :) x
Cheers Alex, so annoyed that I've been ill though, it's all gone to pot :\
Post a Comment
Think before you speak...