Monday, 7 March 2011

Monday Monday :) FD



Brekkie:
1 x Banana, Plum, Clementine, Banana, Pear
Lunch:
2 x Wholemeal Bread (400g loaf) Ham, Cucumber. Thai Mugshot*, 1 apple, 1 plum, 1 Banana
Tea: 
Pasta Bake. Pasta n' Sauce, Quorn Meatballs, 28g Cheese. 1 Nectarine, 1 Plum, 1 Clementine
Syns:
Thai Mugshot (0.5)
1 bag of Wotsits (5)
Options Caramel Hot Choc (2)
TOTAL SYNS: 7.5

  • 20 minute walk with the dog 
  • 1 mile walk with the dog

2 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Your breakfast looks yummy! I haven't tried the Thai Mugshot...not seen it anywhere. I went off them for a while as I was just eating the chicken ones every day for lunch - woops!

x

Jenn ♥ said...

Ta sweet, it was gorrrrgeous, took me an age to munch through!
The Thai Mugshots are my fave ever! Have to force myself to eat the others now but I like the Tomato & Herb one :)

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...