Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Mirror mirror, on the wall...


Following suit of a few lovely ladies I've come across whilst doing Slimming World, I figured that I'd make my own weight loss blog, and here it is!
Having started in 2010, I've never managed to stick to plan 100% and if I'm honest, I fell right off it after my Birthday in November.
After Christmas, with the 'eat everything in sight' attitude I gain around that time of year, came New Year and having to have a damn good look at myself starkers in a full length mirror...well that was the kick up the arse that I needed, I can tell you, soooo back to Slimming World it was - and to a new group, I went!

This time around, I'm totally focused and looking forward to it for once!
Unfortunately, I'm not a food whizz. I'm a fussy little madam who barely touches meat and rarely strays from the same few foods each day. No food fun here I'm afraid!

So let's get the grizzly bit out of the way shall we?

Start Weight: 11 stone, 8 lbs (162lbs) -- I know! Heaviest I've ever been. Ukk!
Goal Weight: 8 stone, 7 lbs (119lbs)

43lbs to lose. Shocking, well to me it is...

Once upon a time I was so little and slinky, with gorgeous dinky boobs and not an ounce of fat, then the booze happened, then getting pregnant, and then...oh well it all just went tits up from then on quite frankly.

NO MORE!
It's bad enough that I'm fast approaching 30, but if it has to be that way, then I want to do it looking damn good!
So this is my mission, my modus operandi...to lose weight and get my old perky boobed self back!

2 comments:

Alex said...

You know you can do it Jenn, it is possible! I've lost 41 since September so look at it that way and you could be at target by the end of summer. We're all behind you xxx

Jenn ♥ said...

Thankyou sweetie! I hope that's the case. Just seems to come off me so slowly and it does my head in.
As per usual I'm looking for a quick fix and I'm just learning now that it may take a bit longer than I want it to! x

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...