Friday, 28 January 2011

Weigh in #1

Week one at my new Slimming World group over and done with and I'm a little bit disappointed with myself .

I have to admit, that yes this is my first week with this group and I've started from scratch with them, but it is not my first week on plan.
Chances are, I've had a loss each week since I restarted and because I haven't weighed myself properly, I've not seen it.

The weekend saw me have a massive 'syn fest' and I'd been worried sick about it since.
I'm not sure where my problem lies yet, if it's with syns (too many), healthy extras (even though I can have 2 of each on the Green plan) or if it's portion sizes.
I think I'm wrong if I eat too much, but then I think I'm wrong if I don't eat enough and I try to drink 3 litres of water a day (although I'll stop at 2 if it gets a bit too much.)

I really don't know.

What I'm thinking of doing this week is trying the Extra Easy plan once I get my head around it, to see if that may work better for me.
Stand in consultant last night said it could be because of the fact that I eat pretty much the same things day in, day out, so I'm going to sort that.
I'm not a huge meat eater, but I'm happy to give it a bit of a go if it helps me out. It's only recently that I've gone down the veggie route and that's purely because I'd had some dodgy experiences with meat and almost became phobic, so I can still have my Quorn but choose the meats that I'm happiest with.

So we'll see how this next week goes. I'll be walking 2 miles a night so fingers crossed that helps for a better loss next week.

What I HAVE done, is change my target. Maybe 3 stone in one go was a little enthusiastic, so I'm aiming now, for 9 stone 7 lbs (133lbs)

Starting Weight: 162 pounds
Current Weight: 161 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1 pound
Total Weight Loss: 1 pound
Target Weight: 133 pounds

Aim for next weigh in: At least 2lb off
Mood: Determined!

4 comments:

Helen said...

A loss is a loss love! Well done! xx

Jenn ♥ said...

Thanks sweetie x

Alex said...

You're current weight is my target :) Anyway, it will be because you've beenon plan for a few weeks but a lb is a lb and it's a loss! Well Done. All the best people lost a lb last night ;) xxx

Jenn ♥ said...

Thanks hun!
I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm in it for the long haul and it isn't a quick fix diet like I'm so used to.
Trying to work out an extra easy day with what I have left in the cupboards, not sure if i'll get it right but we'll see xxxx

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...