Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Don't cry over dropped Salad!



Never in my life did I think I'd find myself close to tears after dropping a Salad. That's exactly what just happened and I think I shocked even myself.

A few weeks/months ago, I may have had a breakdown if I dropped a Kebab, or knocked over a glass of wine, but not anymore...no, I'm devastated over dropping my latest fix...SALAD!
I've just sat cross legged on the floor in my parents kitchen, picking up the last of my lettuce, gherkins and grated carrot, wiping up the fat free french style vinigarette, cursing myself and my butter fingers!

I have no more salad in until tomorrow when I do a small shop to replenish what I've already nibbled through, or clumsily sent tumbling to a laminate flooring doom as the case is today.

Oh Slimming World, how you have changed me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...