Thursday, 10 February 2011

Missing out...

Today is supposed to be Weigh in #3, but I'm not going to group tonight because I'm still not fully fit.

I think that even if I could go, I may have maintained, or at least had a very small gain. My eating pattern has been well out over the last week.

Back on plan 100% from today so I'm hoping I can grab that half stone award next week, as well as another cheeky pound or two if I'm really lucky.

Cheered myself up a little bit this morning though. My second replacement phone arrived and it actually works!
Also treated myself to a nice new eyeliner from Eyeko. Pretty pleased with that!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Next week you're getting that 1/2st Mrs!

Jenn ♥ said...

Oof, hope so!
Didn't have a choc fest as planned last night, but did go a bit daft.
Starting a fresh today, EE day. May throw a few greens in this week if I can...missing my extra HEB fix!

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...