Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Slowly but surely...?

Tomorrow is weigh in day #4 and I am not looking forward to it.
I'll be going to group, but I definitely won't be getting my half stone award like I should have been. The lurgy is still lingering and the last 2 weeks have been shocking for my diet, absolutely shocking!

All I've been able to get down me, are things that haven't made me feel like I'm swallowing broken glass. Ice cream, chocolate, crisps like Wotsits and Skips that just fizzle down to nothing.
I'll be incredibly lucky if I haven't put the whole 4lb back on. I have to keep an eye on my throat, and if it's no better in another week - then I'll have to go and have some blood tests done...lovely (!)

After tomorrow though, it is 200% all the way, I need that half stone and I NEED to get this weight shifted. Spring is fast approaching which means my schedule will soon be jam packed full of things to do, places to go, people to see, and do I want to be doing any of those things hidden under a hoodie and baggy jeans?

No!

So it is absolutely imperitive that I get my act together. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Hope it isn't quite as bad as having put the whole lot back on. xxx

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...