Saturday, 26 February 2011

Weigh in #3 Sound as a pound!

I braved it and went back to group on Thursday night for weigh in.
I didn't stay because I still didn't feel 100% but from now on, I'll be staying for Image Therapy. I've come to realise that it does definitely help with motivation.

Anyway, after 2 weeks of being ill, shovelling rubbish into my face, and some damage limitation in 1 week back on plan (went over on syns though, eek!) this is how it stands....

Starting Weight: 162 pounds
Current Weight: 158 pounds
Weight GAIN This Week: 1  pound !!!!
Total Weight Loss:  4 pounds
Target Weight: 133 pounds

I'm pretty happy with just +1lb although if I can shift 3lbs for next week, I'll have my half stone award. Considering how long I've actually been doing Slimming World (on/off) it's not something I've managed to get yet. Shocking, I know!

Had 2 Green days so far, will be swapping to Extra Easy from tomorrow I think, depends on shopping really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...