Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Food for thought?

Right, what I haven't been doing, is writing down what I've been eating this week. Well, I have in my notebook and in the food diary on Lifeline Online, but not here.

Figured I may as well...although I'll warn you now, there is very little to get excited about. I am the most boring person on the planet when it comes to food.
It's rare that I have the guts to try anything new, and honestly, my support system isn't that great, so I try to avoid having anything around anyone.
Believe me, if I was to say that I was making a Jacket Potato for my lunch, my parents would look at me as if I'd just crash landed from the frickin' Moon!
It isn't ideal, but my parents are both looking to lose weight too, none of them seem to 'get' or 'believe' in Slimming World and want to do it their own way, but I have my fingers crossed that I can get them into my way of thinking. Wishful thinking maybe, but we'll see in time...

I'm not a whizz in the kitchen, not by any means, but I'm looking into getting into it and baking/cooking/experimenting more. The other Twitter SW girls have given me some brilliant ideas and examples to follow, so yay! 

Feel free to pull me up on anything, but I can just say now, that even if a meal looks like there isn't enough 'Super Free' food - it is always followed up with a tonne of fruit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...