Was a quick in and out at group last night, things are a little iffy at home so thought it best not to stay for too long.
I really need a kick up the bum with regards to staying at group. There always seems to be something else that needs to be done so I just scoot off and I KNOW that staying will help me out a bit. Plus, there's a girl there who is always so nice with me, I don't get that from girls...ever, so I really need to make an effort.
I maintained!
Starting Weight: 162 pounds
Current Weight: 158 pounds
Weight Loss/Gain This Week: 0lb - maintain
Total Weight Loss: 4 pounds
Target Weight: 133 pounds
Not too bothered by it, I wasn't expecting a loss, still taking me ages to get to this half stone mark though, ugh!
Anyway, the Twitter ladies have set up #tweetloss which is where anyone having a go is trying to lose 1 stone for Easter, so that gives us what 7 or 8 weeks.
After having a sulk over the last couple of days, I'm back on plan and staying on it. Only issue I have this week is that it's fast approaching the 'oh so wonderful' star week so fingers crossed I can do this!!!
& i did say that I'd start writing down what I've been munching, so I'll start that today...
(Healthy Extras are in italic & Syns are marked with *)
Breakfast
1 apple, 1 banana
Lunch
1 x Wholemeal barm, Ham, Salad (lettuce, endive, white/red cabbage, carrot, red pepper) 1 tbsp Hellmans Fat Free Vinaigrette, 1 x Thai Mugshot*, 1 Apple, 1 Clementine
Tea
Jacket, 28g Cheese, Beans, 1 Apple, 1 Banana, 1 Nectarine
Syns
1 x Thai Mugshot* (0.5)
1 x Curly Wurly* (6)
1 x Options Hot Choc (caramel)* (2)
TOTAL SYNS: 8.5
Friday, 4 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Think before you speak...