Saturday, 5 March 2011

Oh I like today! :) - FD

Felt really slinky after I woke up. Had a quick 10 minute walk then a daft half hour on the Wii with little'un!
Had no idea what to do foodwise, as I didn't have alot in - despite doing a bit of a shop the other day. 

Made some of Alex's cous cous balls, although to be fair, they looked more like burgery type things once they'd done.


I'm not mad on them, for some reason cous cous just doesn't sit right with me, but my Dad and little'un LOVE them, so they've been snacking on the small ones and have saved the bigger ones to have with something for tea later today.
Going for another walk later. Not going for my mile as I still feel a bit ropey (it's never taken me this long to recover from being ill before) but it'll be a little mooch around the estate. Something is better than nothing though right?

Breakfast:
Black coffee, 1 apple, 1 banana, 2 nectarines
Lunch: (been a piggy today)
Low fat Supernoodles, Chickpeas, Soy Sauce, 2 x wholemeal bread (400g loaf) with Ham, Cucumber, Lettuce, Carrot, Red Cabbage, Apple.
Tea:
Pasta n' Sauce (tomato, herb & onion) 28g cheese, Quorn Meatballs ---- LUSH!
Syns: 
French Fries (4)
1tsp butter (2)
 TOTAL SYNS: 6
2 litres of water
Probably about 4 black coffees

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hey the balls look really good! Glad your dad and Moomin like them though xx

Jenn ♥ said...

Thanks sweet! :) xx

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...