Friday, 11 March 2011

Weigh in #5

Quick in and out at group again tonight.

I WILL be staying for it next week though, that's the bloody reason I started going again, and I've only stayed for one so far. Erk!
This week I was struck down with the wicked wand of womanhood, I've felt absolutely awful because of it and yes, I had 2 cake related incidents.

But here we have it: * week

Starting Weight: 162 lbs
Current Weight: 156.5 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: - 1.5 lbs
Total Weight Loss:  5.5 lbs
Target Weight: 126 lbs
Mood:
I am SO relieved actually, just that something came off. This * week has been awful.

Regardless...I'm really looking forward to the next week on plan. I'm feeling much better than I have done in 12 weeks so I'll be doing my 2 miles a night without question. I might even do more if I feel that I can.
I'm not dicking about with this anymore. I want to get to target and I want to do it properly...
I want my old self back and my confidence.

2 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

* weeks absolutely blow! Sod's law it's mine and I have my first weigh-in on Monday eeek! I usually end up having cake/biscuit and/or wine related incidents on * week when I'm on a major grump!

It's good that you had a loss :) I hope your next weigh in goes just as well if not better!

x

Jenn ♥ said...

Thanks hun!
Last time I really put the effort in, I lost 4lbs and that was just before i got ill, so I'm hoping that I can shift at least 3 to take me under 10 :)
I NEEEEEED that half stone award next week, it's taken too damn long to get.

Post a Comment

Think before you speak...